Friday, January 8, 2016

Introduction

Hi class!
My name is Priscilla Woodrow. I recently moved to the Pensacola area from Oklahoma and am adjusting quite well, though I do miss the wide open plains sometimes. I dont have any children and am not married, but I do have four fur babies (two cats, two dogs), and they are a handful as is. Last May I graduated from the University of Oklahoma with a BA in anthropology. I focused mainly in archaeology and biological anthropology and minored in classics. Now I am a full time student here at UWF, go Argos! 
I initially learned about GIS through some self done research while writing my capstone paper and afterward became very interested in its applications in archaeology. I have always been fond of archaeology and was excited to discover this program while perusing grad school options. I feel like this program is what I needed to help me stand out in the crowd of new grads and continuing professionals. As a newbie to the topic, I am excited to hear about my fellow classmates experiences in GIS and the careers you all have chosen.
http://arcg.is/1mDznRu  <---- my story map

No comments:

Post a Comment