Friday, December 2, 2016

GIS Portfolio

My GIS Portfolio!

Welcome to my digital portfolio! On my home page, you will find a lovely picture of myself, my name in bold, contact information, and links to my LinkedIn and Blogger accounts. A little further down, and you will find a short and sweet bio about my current status and aspirations. Afterwards, there are several sections set up to resemble a resume. All my educational experience is listed in chronological order, as well as my relevant experience to the GIS field. Next I have a few of my main skills listed that I acquired over time in the program. Last, I have a few various samples of projects I have completed over the course of this program. You will find them in the gallery, titled, with a link to each project blog.

Creating this portfolio was a blast, if not confusing and difficult at times. There is so much meticulous work behind every section, that hours could easily be spent behind each one. I really like this kind of format over using LinkedIn, which doesn't really give a person much creative room to express them self.

No comments:

Post a Comment